Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2011 Christmas Letter

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

Love & light to you our cherished friends & family:
  In preparation for the overstuffed schedules, impossible to do lists, and creatively crazy holiday bustle, I thought it would be good to add one more things - the Christmas Letter.  Hey, why not?  I am already hopelessly overextended in my quest for the Martha Stewart, well perhaps, June Cleaver, okay so maybe the Peg Bundy holiday extraordinaire!
  I can’t help myself!  In our fast paced culture, we don’t get to say near enough to the ones we love - “You put a smile in my heart and I want you to know it!”  The lesser priorities sink to the bottom allowing the cream to rise to the top.
  We are celebrating a fantastic year of tremendous growth, giant “failures”, barrels of laughter and buckets of tears.  It’s real and it’s great!  Our treasures, Kegan - 15, Kyler - 13, Hunter - 11, & Alaya - 2, present to us challenges untold and joy overflowing.  Laido my greatest fan and encourager is at my side to brave every storm, dance in the rain and rejoice in the sun.
  With the seemingly endless chaos of life, I am gifted with moments when I remember how truly happy I am…right now.  We wish you many moments of happiness and the awareness of the blessings that surround us all. 
  May the Love of the Christ dwell in your hearts.  Much love to you and yours.,
Jody, Laido, Kegan, Kyler, Hunter & Alaya

No comments: